Join others and experience the benefits of using near-infrared (NIR) light therapy today
- Feel better, sleep better, relieve pain.
- Increase circulation with infrared, addressing many skin and other conditions on a cellular level.
- Relieve sinus pressure, breathe better.
- Get relieve from sore muscles, back pain, tendinitis, knee pain, neck and shoulder pain and much more.
- Detoxify by helping eliminate metals and chemicals.
Near-infrared (NIR), or simply infrared (IR), is electromagnetic energy (EMR) with longer wavelengths than those of visible light, and is therefore invisible, although it is sometimes loosely called infrared light. It extends from the nominal red edge of the visible spectrum from 700 up to 1050 nanometers (nm). Like all EMR, IR carries radiant energy, and behaves both like a wave and like its quantum particle, the photon.
Infrared is already part of our daily lives. The human body emits infrared, anything above absolute zero emits infrared. Walk into the sunshine and the warmth you feel is infrared from our sun, which is about 50% of the total suns energy.